Cliff’s Easy Pork Chop Marinade
Pork chops without any seasoning are pretty boring. This easy pork chop marinade works for both boneless and bone-in pork chops.
You don’t need to marinade these overnight, but you will want to give them a good couple of hours to marinade.
PORK CHOP MARINADE
- ¾ cup soy sauce
- ½ cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tablespoons dijon mustard
- 3 large cloves garlic minced
- ¼ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl and whisk until combined.
- Add pork to a resealable bag or container.
- Pour marinade over pork, seal, and refrigerate for 1-4 hours.
- Remove pork, discard the marinade, and allow the pork to come to room temperature for 20-30 minutes.
- Grill or cook pork as desired.
The easiest way to marinade your pork chops is to put a one gallon heavy duty freezer bag in a bowl. That way you can measure your marinade ingredients right into the bag, and mix by sealing the bag and mashing it around. Then all you need to do is add your pork chops, seal, and make sure your chops are coated. From time to time, you can flip the bag over and move the chops around to make sure all the surfaces are coated.
The post Cliff’s Easy Pork Chop Marinade appeared first on The Dude Cooks.